Jakub Lachowski, co-founder and CEO of Plantalux, will be a speaker in the discussion panel “How to develop a socially responsible startup” at the Thursday Gathering #112 Impactful Business at the Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC Warsaw) in Warsaw. The event is co-organized by Youth Business Poland and Venture Cafe Warsaw.
During the meeting following topics will be addressed:
- stories of successful Polish impact startups;
- challenges they faced;
- ways of obtaining financing for development;
- the most important lessons they learned.
- Adrian Piwko – founder and CEO of Pora na Pola;
- Agnieszka Maciejowska – co-founder and CEO of Plan Be Eco;
- Maciej Sadowski – CEO of Startup Hub Poland;
- Przemysław Kuśmierek – founder and CEO of Migam.org.
We cordially invite you to participate.