Jakub Lachowski, CEO of Plantalux Sp. z o.o., was invited by Polish Ministry of Investment and Economic Development to take part in European Week of Regions and Cities in Brussels, Belgium. Whole event want under the slogan”Europe Can Be More … thanks to Cohesion Policy” and was devoted to innovators and inventors who used European Funds to finance their projects. Other participants:
- Małgorzata Jarosińska-Jedynak, Undersecretary of State in the Ministry of Investment and Economic Development, Poland, Ministry of Investment and Economic Development, Poland.
- Wojciech Jopek, CEO, Designer, Inventor, start-ups co-founder, BioEngineering.pl Sp. z o.o., Poland.
- Adam Kutyłowski, Constructor, Triggo S.A., Poland.
- Adam Majewski, Assistant researcher, The University of Life Sciences in Poznań, Poland.
- Andżelika Możdżanowska, Member of the European Parliament, European Parliament, Belgium.
- Monika Płochocka-Kuwik, Head Director of the Central Technology Hub in Warsaw, Central Technology Hub, Poland.