The main sponsor of Get In The Ring V4 Budapest – Tungsram, chose from hundreds of applications 11 semi-finalists representing best start ups i AgriTech and Smart City industries. During all day long meeting in Hungarian Headquarters of Tungsram Group on 28th November whole eleven took part in coaching and evaluation sessions with Tuggsram Board Members and organizations such as Startup Campus, NEO Trade and Rocket Shepherd. At the end od the day 4 finalists were chosen to enter the ring next day and Plantalux among them!
Final took place in National Opera House in Budapest and gathered 600 visitors such as business angels, venture capital and corporate investors, startups and international corporate partners. After brave struggle Jakub Lachowski (Plantalux CEO) won 2nd place!
- Joerg Bauer the President and CEO of Tungsram,
- Jakub Miller the CEO of InnoEnergy Central Europe,
- Bence Katona the Deputy CEO of Hiventures,
- József Szőke the Head of Customer Value Management at Vodafone and Alex Zhigarev,
- Partner of Speedinvest.
- Plantalux (AgriTech, Poland),
- Gremon Systems (AgriTech, Hungary),
- Indoorway (Smart City, Poland),
- GoodVision (Smart City, Hungary).
Get In The Ring V4 is project co-financed by governments of Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia and Hungary through Visegrad Grants from International Visegrad Fund.